Tuesday, June 22, 2010

sindy hates shamans

Last night was Sindragosa night. I probably couldn't have done worse if I tried. I don't know what was up, but it was just bad. I died 14 times in two hours. Probably 10 of those deaths were due to Blistering Cold. I never ever have trouble getting away from Blistering Cold, and last night, I just could not get out of it! Once my mouse just didn't turn. Once I got stuck on an ice tomb because I can't see where the hell I'm going because her body takes up my entire screen. Twice I got stuck on nothing at all (invisible wall?) but didn't know it because her body was taking up the entire screen. And there were several times where I promptly turn and ran, and there were still people behind me when I got to the stairs, but yet I was the only one to die. I guess lag is to blame for that, but my latency never showed high. I do think she had something against shamans last night, though, because all three of the people who had double-digit deaths were shamans. Granted, one of them had never done the fight, but the other one had.

We gave it seven tries before we gave up. We got her down to less than 1% on one of the tries. It was heartbreaking. Vent was just full of "Awwwwwwww." Lol. We had a lot of people who were not our regulars, and we just didn't have it together. There was one person in particular who seemed to put her ice tomb in the wrong place every time. She does decent dps, but in general, she's just a bad player. I wish she wouldn't come to progression. Then again, I bet a lot of people wish that about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment