Saturday, June 12, 2010

Death to Knockbacks!

There is nothing more annoying than a druid or a shammy who has never done anything but dps and insists on constantly using typhoon or thunderstorm. If you're going to use it in a dungeon, you MUST glyph it. I'm totally serious about this. If you've never tanked, you do not understand how annoying it is to have the mobs you're trying to tank be thrown all over the room. And God forbid one should get away from you, of course it's your fault, not the druid's or the shammy's.

I was just tanking BRD on my warrior, and I had a druid say, "any of u dungeon luvers care if i use typhoon?" I said yes. He said, "that's why the other tank and healer left." (I came into an in-progress dungeon, which I rarely do because 98% of the time that guarantees a fail.) I said, "try tanking and you'll understand how unbelievably annoying it is." He said, "awww, come on! don't be so harsh little gnomey!" I said, "try it and see what happens." He said, "just let me do it one more time, okay? I have to say goodbye to my typhoony. it's my favorite spell." He did it. I left the group, mid-pull.

The best part is, when I joined the group, he said, "FINALLY!! that took forever!" Clearly he hadn't learned his lesson yet, but maybe after having to wait twice, he'll think twice about using typhoon when a tank tells him no?

Yeah, doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment