Thursday, June 10, 2010

Elitist Jerks Fail

I hate Elitist Jerks. Everyone thinks they are the experts of everything WoW, and it's just not true. They are people too, and they are not Blizzard. They are NOT always right, no matter what certain guildies may think.

I was doing awesome with Loihi in 10man ICC two weeks ago. I was doing as much dps as Adelaide can do, and I was doing it in way crappier gear. The spec I was using was my own, and I figured I could do better if I did it the "right" way. So I went with the spec EJ recommended, along with the rotation they recommended, and my dps dropped by almost 2k in this week's 10 man!! I went back to my old rotation, and I got 1k back, but I'm going to have to respec back if I want to be any good. It just pisses me off because people will look at you and be like, "ZOMG WTF BBQ! WHAT A FAIL SPEC! L2 EJ!!!! NUBZORZ!" And EJ is just plain wrong.

I rolled on several items, but I won nothing. Too many casters in the group. *sigh* Oh well. There's always next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment