Monday, May 31, 2010

ToC10 Fail

We tried to run ToC10 on Amayaa and Zelu last night. I've never led a ToC, so I wasn't entirely sure what we would need, but in a pug, I generally like to go with three healers for a ten man, no matter what it is. Unfortunately, healers are extremely hard to find on Scilla. Our other tank convinced me that it was ridiculous to bring three healers to ToC10, and that he had one-healed it this week, so I finally gave in and just got a dps instead of a third.

Our healers were in ICC gear, and it took all of about three seconds to realize there was no way we were going to two-heal it. So our super awesome ret pally agreed to switch, and it went a lot better, but people were still standing in fire, not killing snobolds, getting paralyzed, etc. After four wipes, I quit. ToC10 is supposed to be easy for people as geared as our group was. Ridiculous. Guess I'll have to find some gear somewhere else.



I'm trying to convince Todd to bring his holy paladin back to the alliance and join KoT, but so far, no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment