Monday, November 10, 2014

Ye Olde Scourge Invasion

Remember the Scourge invasion pre-Wrath of the Lich King event? Yeah, so do I.

I dreamed about it the other night. I dreamed about it! It's pretty safe to say that was my favorite thing that ever happened in World of Warcraft. In searching for an image to use for this post, I learned that it happened the first time Naxxramas came to town as well. (That was about six months before I started playing.) So there is hope!! There is a new Lich King, and we will have to defeat him sometime, and when that time comes....another Scourge invasion!! Please? Pretty please, Blizz?

I know a lot of people hated it and cried about it because they couldn't do their dailies and boo hoo hoo, but I had so. much. fun. I think that's pretty obvious if I'm dreaming about it six years later. So here's hoping the next expansion brings us some zombies. (Not WoD. The next one.)


No comments:

Post a Comment