Monday, August 18, 2014

release date

So we have a release date!! I never thought I'd see the day when Blizzard would release a game earlier than initially expected. It's not as early as I like, but I can definitely live with it.

My plan to get everyone to 90/600 before my account expired totally failed. I don't even know what happened, to be honest. There was that day when they were having all those issues and no one could log on. Other than that, I just don't know. It just didn't happen.

I'm going out of town for 4 days at Labor Day, and I've decided I'll renew my account when I get back. It's silly to renew it now because I wasn't really doing anything anyway, and I know I won't have time to play for a few days even before we leave, so I'd lose a whole week, which I hate to do.

In the meantime maybe I'll play beta? I'm not gonna lie; I completely forgot I had a beta key! I've had it for awhile now, but after they did the first character wipe after I got it, I was done. I had a key for Cataclysm beta, and I don't remember them doing that. Then again, I didn't play it much either because I didn't want to spoil anything. Maybe I'll give it another go, though. If I do, I'll be back here to let you know how that goes. Otherwise, I'll be back after Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment