Sunday, June 26, 2011

cataclysmic failure

So it's been forever. I'm so far behind in blogging and in game.

Josh and I didn't get Cataclysm right when it came out, so we took a break for awhile. Eventually we bought it, and we each moved a character to Lothar to play with our coworkers: Matt, Joel, and Chris. I took Loihi and he took Popkorn. We played there a little bit, but then we sort of took another break.

So we came back and started playing on The Scryers again. Joel transferred his DK to play with us. I leveled Whimsy to 85, while Josh leveled Egg, his mage. It took me forever and a day to be geared to run heroics, and I'm still a little iffy about it, so I started leveling Adelaide.

I hit 85 three days ago? I think so. Within a day, I was geared for heroics. Josh leveled Vare at the same time. I'm not sure how well it would go if he tanked and I healed, so I've been letting him tank while I dps.

I bought the crafted epic chest. The only other piece of gear I've picked up was the relic out of Vortex Pinnacle. I'm gonna keep farming heroics, but I'm not gonna buy any JP gear since everything is getting converted on Tuesday. If I get close to cap, I will, but I don't think that will happen before Tuesday. Hopefully I'll be raiding by next week at the latest.

There are a lot of terrible, annoying, horrible cunts in the guild now. Well, there always are, but it's always the worst when you come back from a break to see a whole new group of cunts. Threnoidia is at the top of my shitlist at the moment. She's just so dumb, and she argues with everyone about everything. But she's real life friends with Ren, so we'll never get rid of her. I hate her almost as much as I hate Tiny. Tiny got banned, by the way. Love it. Of course she's back with a new account, but just the fact that she got banned is win.

No comments:

Post a Comment