Monday, August 9, 2010

back to school break

Loihi ended up getting into MS on a trial period. Unfortunately, it's all really bad timing. My account time ends tomorrow, we go back to work on Saturday, and we go back to school on the 23rd. It's not a good time for me to be joining a new guild because not only am I gonna be broke for awhile, but I'm going to have too much going on to be worrying about being online at raid times. Once I get settled into a routine, I should be fine to start playing again. But since I'm only a trial in MS, I seriously doubt they'll keep me through my little break. I'm signed up for a raid with them tomorrow, but I'm not even sure I'll get to go. Blizz decided to be awesome and not tell you when your account expires anymore. I love how they keep changing battle.net every other day...NOT!

I have to say, I'm not at all sad that I'm being forced into this break. I'm getting super bored with it, and I know that once I kill LK (which MS does regularly; KoT still has not on 25 man) I will be like, "k I beat the game cyabai!" I've never gotten to the very very end before. Forget Kil'Jaeden (It was KJ in Sunwell, right? So many Kils and Kels; I can't keep them straight.) No one on my server even killed Illidan till after the nerf. I, to this day, have not laid eyes on Illidan. I have, however, laid eyes on The Lich King, and that's honestly close enough for me.

*shrugs* Hello, Cataclysm?

No comments:

Post a Comment